Tired of Doctors and another stupid test tomorrow

16 years 3 months ago #12613 by Clara
Rosemary,

So glad to hear that you had a good report.

Your Friend
Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #12593 by Maria
I too would like to add my congratulations Rosemary, must be such a relief for you. Wishing you the same success in the future.

Maria xx

16 years 3 months ago #12590 by Mike
I would like to add my congratulations, Rosemary, on your test results and to say I also had a clean cystoscopy, just this morning. My first 3 month check. Monday, I am going to have a uterine biopsy and am also hoping for good results. I was recently referred to a gynecological oncologist, but since I'm good for 3 months with the bladder cancer I guess I can deal with this other if I need to. Just not both at the same time! Think positive for me. Thanks

16 years 3 months ago #12573 by wsilberstein
Replied by wsilberstein on topic Tired of Doctors and another stupid test tomorrow
Dear Rosemary,
So glad you're cysto was clean. Even though he's a urologist, if he did a UA he should know if there's sugar in it, which is what causes the increased urination with diabetes.
Yeast infection. Anyone can get one, but diabetes increases the risk. Definitely check it out.

-Warren
TaG3 + CIS 12/2000. TURB + Mitomycin C (No BCG)
Urethral stricture, urethroplasty 10/2009
CIS 11/2010 treated with BCG. CIS 5/2012 treated with BCG/interferon
T1G3 1/2013. Radical Cystectomy 3/5/2013, No invasive cancer. CIS in right ureter.
Incontinent. AUS implant 2/2014. AUS explant 5/2014
Pediatrician

16 years 3 months ago #12562 by PGS
Hooray Rosemary! I only have 1 year and 50 weeks until I get to shift to six month checks. ;)

Now, go check out the sleep apnea. You may find that some of your sleep problems are brought about by the stress of the blc.

On another note... I sure am glad this forum is back. I have learned so much from each of you. There is strength in numbers, all of us pulling for each other.

Paul
Age 55
Ta G1
Dx Dec '07

16 years 3 months ago #12558 by ddoyle
Rosemary,

Congratulations on your clear checkup -- you have certainly earned it. Hope you can get some relief on the frequency issue. Drinking less in the evening and using a mild sleep aid may help you as it does me.

David

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne