Results of New Scans

16 years 1 month ago #14378 by cheryls
Replied by cheryls on topic Results of New Scans
hi! i hope you really get to find some type of good in the days you are spending right now! no matter what the future has to hold, you need to hold on very tight to the time you have right now! i no that many try to 4get the times when a loved one was sick but 4 me, those where some of the special times i hold dear to me! i loved my mother so much and i know she knew it and viseversa, but when you see a tiny thought that that love can be gone so quickly you tend to let each other know how you exactly feel! i have memories of just sitting with my mom, holding her hand, rubbing her back and leg, telling her just how much i loved her! and as much as i want her back, i do find some peace in knowing that i did get the chance to show my mommy that i loved her! i always did but people get caught up in everyday life that they dont share it as much! i just hope that you get those memories, and embrace them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14369 by momof4
Results of New Scans was created by momof4
Hi Everyone,

Well we got the results of the most recent scans...not good...The cancer has spread quite a bit since Dec. We will start Radiation again on Tues. to alleviate pain in his lower back where the cancer has grown considerably at L4,L5, and T12. There is new growth in the lesions in the bone at the ribs,& pelvic bone, and new nodules in the kidneys, and the lungs...nothing huge...but it is there and spreading. The lymph nodes in the pelvis have enlarged as well. We are obviously very upset by the news, but also in the back of our minds were some-what prepared. So, we are enjoying a relaxing weekend with a few new releases, and munches, and a lot of snuggling with the little ones. One day at a time, and everyday together is a good day.

Thank you again for your thoughts & prayers...keep them coming....

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne