bladder cancer and the option i have chosen

16 years 10 months ago #5653 by PostRational
Replied by PostRational on topic bladder cancer and the option i have chosen
I hope the results are good! You seem to have a very positive attitude. That helps a lot.
I told my Uro the other day that I feel like I have it beat only 2 months and 4 BCG treatmens later.
He said with my attitude I probably was.
Let us know how it goes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #5622 by joeburg55
Well, first let me say, it has been awhile. Well so far so good, as of the 31st of may/07 i will be in for my bopsiy after 22 treatments of radiation, and 2 chemo to try and save my bladder. If all goes well, it 15 more treaments of rads and 1 chemo. I will deffintly keep all informed when i get back. Grade3 t2nomo is my cancer and i hope to have kicked its butt and sent it into hiding opr better yet, just killed it. If i have any advice for all you partners out there, its dont take no for an answer, be firm and ask many ??? if you are getting bad vibes from any of your doctors, get rid of them, there not on your side. I got rid of 2, I pay my insurance company, they are employed by me. I have found that some Drs are at the end of their time, and they have burned out. Quote" sometimes we take out a bladder and find nothing" that is an unacceptable answer. your life is not a roll of the dice, and you do have options. Use them all. Im 51 , 3 children and a mortgage, a loving wife and 3 dogs. If there is one thing i need to say is, That nobody can have cancer with you. Its your's and your's alone. I have not heard from some people that were close to me. I understand. But i have found people i least exspected to be there, there
suporting and listing and understanding. Even if i lose my bladder down the road this exsperence has made me a better person. Well, as the old saying of a freind of mine who has passed on, Life is not a dress rehersal.
Joeburg55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne