Bag people---any ideas on swimming garb, to cover the bag

16 years 1 month ago #14629 by Gene Beane
Peter,
Thanks man, will we have matching suits,,WONDERFUL!!!!it will be great to see you!!!! Gene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14619 by fearandfight
You can check this out Jeff gives you a good idea of what the three diversions look like. The bag would be placed right at the end of the stoma. Joe ;)

bladdercancersupport.org/smf/index.php?topic=1823.0

16 years 1 month ago #14618 by Jeff F
Hi. I am facing RC in a few weeks and have a question about wearing the bag. I thought the bag was worn on the leg. Now I am reading that it is positioned higher? Is it attached directly to the stomata or is it connected by a tube? Is there a diagram or pictures I can look at? I know this will be clarified in my next Dr appointment, but I am curious now. Thanks.

BC diagnosed 01/2007
Cystoscopes and Miomyacin in 2007
R/C ilial conduit 04/27/2008

16 years 1 month ago #14556 by PeterK
Gene,

I found that a Speedo swim suit covers the bag as well as the top of the adhesive strip and nothing shows and no wedgies. I will try to pick you up one. If I can't find one you can have this one as I haven't used it and I don't go swimming.

Regards,

Peter Konomos

16 years 1 month ago #14555 by PeterK
Hello Gene,

As I mentioned on the phone I thought my wife found somthing that fit the bill. It is a swim suit made by Speedo, which she picked up at Ross. She is going to try to pick up another one for you, if Ross hasn't run out. In any event, the speedo covers the top of my bag as well as the top adhesive strip and nothing shows. In addition,I don't have a wedgie. If we can't find another pair, you can have the ones she bought or me since I don't go swimming. I See on the 30th.

Regards,

Peter Konomos

16 years 1 month ago #14547 by justme
Well, I reLLY ou should go with the prom one! ;D

Hey! It's prom time go to the prom and dance the night away!!

hugs
patd

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne