I am feeling really down

16 years 4 months ago #11245 by timb
Replied by timb on topic I am feeling really down
aww lisa. my very best to you. I hope you are ok. Obviously you aren't but hopefully you will be soon. clearly Ican't answer the HRT question but I just wanted to say hang in there and in time Im sure you'll feel better

tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11244 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic I am feeling really down
Lisa I am going in today for my first TUR. I am so scared. I will also be praying for you. The doctor sounds positive that if you get the Chemo the chances for reoccurence will diminsh.

Joe

16 years 4 months ago #11242 by lisaloo
I am feeling really down was created by lisaloo
Hello
My doctors appointment for pathology results was this morning and he is recommending chemotherapy.My official stage is 2b high grade and he thinks 4 rounds would be beneficial and help to reduce the likelihood of a reoccurence.
Everything else was fine he is happy with how my pouch is healing and I am going back in next Monday to check it has healed enough to take the catheter out so I can loose the bag and start self catheterising.Which I will be pleased about.I just feel pretty low I was hoping for 2a and to escape chemotherapy.I am being whacked by hot flushes and he doesnt want to give me any HRT because of the health risks but they are making me feel more dreadful than the surgery.Has anyone any information on HRT as I dont think I can cope without it my poor husband had to change the sheets twice last night as I was just drenched with sweat its awful.
Lisa x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne