Dr Referral please?

2 years 2 months ago #61205 by joea73
Replied by joea73 on topic Dr Referral please?
He is not a female urologist, but he is a very well known urologist. He was one of pioneers for treating non muscle invasive bladder cancer, which you have indicated.  

His name is Dr. Lamm.  Everyone in bladder cancer community knows about him.  He was a professor of University of Arizona, but he is retired and he runs his own practice.     

I recall some female patient was looking for a urologist when her treatment with BCG did not work, so I gave her Dr. Lamm's contact number. Apparently she contacted Dr. Lamm and talked with him and she was going to see him.  A few months ago, I sent him a question regarding viability of BCG bacteria counts in Merck Onco-Tice BCG without him answering my question.  But I actually received his answer.  I believe It is worth talking to him.   best luck

His contact number is found below.  

www.1d5920f4b44b27a802bd77c4f0536f5a-gdprlock/search?q=dr.+donald+lamm+in+arizona&oq=dr.+donald+lamm+in+arizona&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30.7715j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Below is some of webinars he had given recently.  
grandroundsinurology.com/author/dlamm/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #61204 by Sarag
Replied by Sarag on topic Dr Referral please?
Good idea! Thank you so much

2 years 2 months ago #61203 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Dr Referral please?
Not being from the Phoenix area, I am afraid I can't recommend any one specifically.  Can your current uro give you some names?
I have also found that the nurses in a practice often give better advice on questions like this than the docs!!

Fun to see you here....I am also a "Sara G."

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

2 years 2 months ago #61202 by Sarag
Dr Referral please? was created by Sarag
Hello to all,
Our wonderful Dr is retiring in Phoenix (we are based in L.A but travel for treatment) and we were wondering if you could refer a great Dr for superficial bladder cancer. A woman Dr would even be great.

Thank you so much for your help.

Sara
The following user(s) said Thank You: joea73

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne