Just checking in abcs

11 years 7 months ago #43146 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic Just checking in abcs
Glad to hear Jim's great news! Thank you for sharing.

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #43145 by jimswife
Just checking in abcs was created by jimswife
Hi, Everyone, I am just checking in here to see how everyone is doing. I haven't been on much lately. Not much to report. Jim is doing well he went for his 1/4ly blood work yesterday and continues to do well We are so happy and pleased with this. He made his 2 yr anniversary in August from his RC/IC. In July I had a party to celebrate his doing well 2 yrs post his initial diagnosis. For those who may be new to the forum Jim was diagnosed with stage IV bc in July 2010. He had his RC/IC in August and we were told he had a very gloomy prognosis. We both made up our minds that he would be in the "good" numbers of that prognosis. To date he continues to be "cancer free until proven otherwise" two years out. His last CT was June 20th. Jims onco is planning we believe to have his next CT in December. So, just wanted to check in and see how folks are doing. I will try to come back more often as I believe Jim's story can give some new comers some hope that not all the numbers are stacked against you! Stay strong and stay positive everyone! This forum was a life saver when I truly needed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne