Oncovite?

16 years 3 months ago #12854 by cta7978
Replied by cta7978 on topic Oncovite?
Oncovite is BS. Don't waste your time.. the studies are garbage, Lamm makes a bundle off his false info. ;D

Chris A.
Diagnosed T1G3 - 3/01/06
37 yo, Seattle, WA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #12512 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Oncovite?
If it's not available in Europe, it really does not look too difficult a recipe to mix-and-match by yourself. I'm not suggesting this (please support Dr. Lamm's research by using Oncovite if possible), and certainly do this with your doctor's blessing, but if it's not available in your area, here is what's in an Oncovite:

tinyurl.com/2pq392

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 3 months ago #12510 by gabriel21
Replied by gabriel21 on topic Oncovite?
Thank you for your posts as they are very helpful when considering taking Oncovite.

Do you think it is available in Europe?

Good luck and regards

My father is a male, 65, nonsmoker. Hematuria 01/08 TURB: T1 G3 widespread bladder+prostatic urethra; 3-month BCG.
Clean until 02/11: small TURB with no biopsy; 06/11 tumour detected TURB 08/11: awaiting biopsy, prostatic adenoma removed. Biopsies show both were benign. (...)

16 years 3 months ago #12443 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Oncovite?
Bobby,

I hope you will stay in touch and let us know how it's going.

Your Bladder Cancer Bud,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 3 months ago #12438 by Bobbie
Replied by Bobbie on topic Oncovite?
Hi Rosemary and Joe,
Thank you so much for your responses. I am going to try oncovite and my Urologist said It would be OK.
I've had no side affects from the BCG treatments. Actually, the treatments were a lot easier then I thought. I've been doing more meditation which also helped calm me during my treatments.
I'm hoping like everyone that my next cystoscopy in March will be good one.
Take care all,
Bobbie

16 years 3 months ago #12424 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Oncovite?
I had my Turb on December 3 and my doctor placed me on 2 pills per day of the Oncovite. I start BCG first week of February. He wants me to continue to take the vit at least one per day after 30 days. This is different than some who take 2 tablets twice per day. The information my URO provided indicated that the final results in one study suggested a higher recurrence rate in the patients receiving no extra vitamins. It said that only 40% of the patients who were receiving the magadose vitamins had recurrenct of cancer.

By the way how did the BCG go? Any side effects?

Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne