Dead Man Walking

11 months 3 weeks ago #61782 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Dead Man Walking
Jrcanoe,

Sorry for your reports. As many have said, it isn't over until it is over. Have you gotten a second opinion and turned over all what ifs? 

We all face an end at some time but, you have done a good amount of planning. Feel free to post here anytime. Someone will be listening.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #61781 by jrcanoe2
Dead Man Walking was created by jrcanoe2
I feel like a Dead Man Walking.  I first had bladder cancer 17 years ago, had it cut out of me and BCG. Then I quit  smoking 6 years ago and thought I was finally safe. It came back 3 years ago but was caught quickly because of twice a year poke and peeks and cut out again have had twice a year sisto's since then and was always clear. Had a mass in my right upper lung and they took out the whole lobe, still in a good deal of pain. The path report came and It was bladder cancer in my lung! So now it is whack a mole till I die in the next 2 years. Only 7% at the 5 year mark are still living. Got a simple will done giving Wife every thing and have started giving away all my stuff to kids and friends. Will keep my 3 mini donkeys until I can't take proper care of them. I promised the donks when I got them that nobody would hurt them ever again. I hope and pray that to whomever I find to rehome them to will help keep the promise. Feeling very low, just got my life where I wanted it and now this. I'm only 62

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne