bleeding

3 years 7 months ago #59889 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic bleeding
Axle,

Sounds normal depending on who much burning/cutting they do. As Sara Anne said, do mention to your URO's nurse. One usually gets a faster response. Also, 2nd TURB is very common just to be sure of margins and a confirmation. I thought my guy had goofed up when he ordered a second. Last item, it is common to pass a scab/old blood/maybe even new blood where it dislodges 14-17 after your TURB. If I was not warned about it I would have freaked out.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #59886 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic bleeding
This is not unusual, but you should mention it to the doctor. I have found that the best way to do this is to call his/her office and ask to speak with his NURSE. They are much easier to contact and are usually very helpful.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

3 years 7 months ago #59884 by axle
bleeding was created by axle
i had surgery 4 days ago nnd still bleeding when i urnate. i am going to have another surgery in six weeks for the same thing . should i go back to the doctor now since i am still bleeding?

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne