Claires Battles Over

16 years 6 months ago #8844 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Claires Battles Over
Steve & Family,

I didn't get to know Claire very well but did enjoy following her posts. I was so surprised to get the news...I had been praying for her but had no idea her situation was so serious. She has touched the lives of so many people in the most positive way as her comments to others were always uplifting and hopeful. Each life s a miracle that changes the wold and in her case, she left the world such a lovlier place than before. It takes great courage to say goodbye to someone you love so dearly here on earth....and great faith to trust and know that she is now without any discomfort or pain ...with time, your courage and faith will bring your heart peace and comfort...I cannot imagine how much you must hurt and am so sorry you must go through this pain....you all are in my prayers, morning and night. Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #8843 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Claires Battles Over

Here is all of her posts, from the newest to the oldest. Click on page 9 at the top or bottom of the screen to read them in order.

blcforum.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=474;sa=showPosts

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 6 months ago #8842 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Claires Battles Over
Zach...I couldn't agree more. I was also reading her posts. Steve, do you know how to view all of her posts? It would be great for your children to read how inspirational your wife/their mother was, even while she must have been in such pain herself. You should all be very proud of the kind of woman she was. Truely a friend to those of us she didn't even know...God bless you All....

In my thoughts,
Karen [img size=90]http://localhost/images/attachments/FtFnQ0Ra__sympathy.gif[/img]

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 6 months ago #8841 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Claires Battles Over
I've spent the last half hour reading some of Claire's posts.

She was such a positive and loving and and unselfish and uplifting person. She was an inspiration and I'll miss her.

I'll miss her very much.

Her life may not have had length, but it certainly had breadth. She touched more people than she could ever know.

Zach

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 6 months ago #8840 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Claires Battles Over

Steve I am so sorry to hear of your loss with Claire especially after she made it through the cancer and then God sends her another cross and she lost the battle. She always seem like a very nice woman from her posts on the board and would help anyone out. I did not know her as well as others but I enjoyed what she wrote. When you posted she was back in the hospital I included her in my prayers each night. She will be missed as a member here and also a very nice lady and angel God Bless you and your family. You know somethings in life just don't seem fair and this is certainly one of them. Joe :(

16 years 6 months ago #8839 by Rosie
Replied by Rosie on topic Claires Battles Over
Steve, Lizzy, Lottie and Archie,

I was so shocked and sorrowful to read of Claire's death. She was such a wonderful and caring participant in this forum and seemed so very much alive. You and we all have an angel in her watching over us in a place where there is no suffering because she can now see the big picture of our time/space interaction and continuum. Know she is still with you in spirit. My condolences to your not having her physically with you but feel her through your heart because she is with you.
Rosie

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne