Its been 2 1/2 years now need ureter reattachment

11 years 1 month ago #44308 by sara.anne
Julie, did you just get bored and decide you needed something "new" to do? Can't think of any good reason you "decided" to do this!!
:laugh:

I realize that it is NOT funny.....and wish you the very best.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #44306 by mamatrausch
Well its been a long while since I have posted but I come on the site and try to keep informed on everyone, I had been complaining for a year or more about flank pain and last Thanksgiving while on vacation in Florida my left ureter became totally blocked. I have had 4 nephrostomy tubes placed (2 became dislodged) The interventional radiologist tried to stent the ureter but was unsuccessful. This Thursday I will go back to the University of Chicago and have the ureter reattached to my Indiana pouch with Dr Norm Smith also 3 hernia repairs and a lymphocele removed or drained. I hope the Kidney is in good working order they did a 24 hr urine and it looked ok. I know Cynthia you had your other ureter become blocked what did you do for that??? Has anyone else here had a ureter reattachment???? Well as we all know on this site everyone hates surgery and its just my time so here I go........
Julie

T1/G3-CIS 10-01-2010
10-27-2010-Indiana Pouch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne