Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob

16 years 3 months ago #13116 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Don Lorrie has been thru hell and back with her husband I hate to butt in here but she and her daughter Andrea have already met the dangerous Dr's so I am happy for them if they feel confident here. You can always go back and read their past post if you don't know their story but what they have been thru has been totally unbelievable. Good Luck Lorrie, Joe

Also you can delete that post in the othe section yourself if you choose just look for the delete button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #13109 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Be carful some Doctors can be dangerest. WE are all just human open to making a mistakes at times. The best to you and your husband. Don

Hanging in there!

16 years 3 months ago #13108 by bobmac2
I posted this message on the Metatastic site 1st but then got to thinking that it might be more appropriate here, so I copied & pasted............. :)For the 1st time in a very long time, we are feeling somewhat(I don't want to jinx anything here) hopeful. It's quite a wonderful feeling really,.......here's hoping it lasts.We had an appointment at the Grand River Cancer Centre in Kitchener, ON. What an amazing place this is, as soon as we walked in the door we were greeted and enveloped by kind caring professional people & even though we had to go through the gathering of the same information for the 100'th time, we didn't mind. They gave us all(our incredible children ages 38 & 34 insisted on being there for support, for which we are so grateful) such a sense of- 'we are going to help you'.The Oncologist that we met was amazing! Bottom line of this visit----(I'm hoping Andrea posts something here)---surgery MAY be a possibility after all.Bob is willing to undergo anything at this point so I will support whatever he wants to do. The anger is still there--we have an appointment with the 1st Urologist this morning (I hope you don't read about me going to jail for murder- lol), I'll update on that later. Thank you all for your continued interest and support- we are so grateful for the honesty and caring on this site, Regards, Lorrie

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne