Latest Issue of CURE Magazine

8 years 1 week ago #51030 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic Latest Issue of CURE Magazine
The article on causes of cancer was very interesting, and the analogy of a car crash waiting to happen was very good.Thanks for the links!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #51012 by sara.anne
Latest Issue of CURE Magazine was created by sara.anne
First, I need to state that the following comments are my PRIVATE opinion and do not reflect the policies of the American Bladder Cancer Society!

I am not always a big fan of CURE Magazine (it is a compilation of articles on cancer and is free for those with cancer). It does not often have articles of interest to me and, to be honest, the heavy dose of advertisers is offensive to me. That being said, there are several very interesting articles, for a change, in the latest issue.

First, an extensive article on "WHAT CAUSES CANCER?" that, I believe, should be considered by everyone
www.curetoday.com/publications/cure/2016/winter-2016/a-bad-hand-random-chance-may-play-a-role-in-cancer
The point is made in this article that a LOT of cancer is bad luck...not our fault.

A second, very pertinent article concerns the option of traveling for second opinions or treatment for cancer
www.curetoday.com/publications/cure/2016/winter-2016/on-the-road-to-recovery-traveling-for-cancer-treatment

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne