YIPPEE!

13 years 11 months ago #31763 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic YIPPEE!
I never get tired or reading about success!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #31759 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic YIPPEE!
Thank you everyone - Ann, now we have to ban together and give all good thoughts to Jack and Joey. Joey used to be on my schedule, but I think he was "bumped" back to June.
I almost forgot - I also had a CT Scan and that was also clear. Let's keep this going...............

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

13 years 11 months ago #31757 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic YIPPEE!
Great news Nancy, so happy for you. I am not too far behind you at 2 years 5 months on Monday.
enjoy the good news.
BCG = Bladder Cancer Gone
Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

13 years 11 months ago #31752 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic YIPPEE!
OH BOY!! Keep those good reports coming. It helps all of us to see them!! I start BCG again on Tuesday. YUK.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

13 years 11 months ago #31751 by abeach
Replied by abeach on topic YIPPEE!
Great news. I had mine on Thursday and the ulcer left over from surgery in October is healing (as if all that BCG helped it). But the urine test came back positive so had to take a morning sample for a FISH test and still waiting for the results. I am thinking positive because this happened about 4 years ago as well. And then stayed clear till last fall.

13 years 11 months ago #31749 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic YIPPEE!
Congrats! I'm glad to have company in the "all clear" club. you and I are on almost the same schedule -- I had my checkup the week before you did.

Good news is great to hear.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne