brother

15 years 4 months ago #23302 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic brother
I know you guys are all going thru so much yourselves and that you care means so much to me. My brother Timmy died at one thirty last night. There were nine of us kids and he was the laughter in our family. Timmy could tell someone when they were being a jerk and they would end up laughing with him and telling him he was right. I am going in the woods now to hike and just think about him. Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #23296 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic brother
Rocky I am sorry this is happening to your brother. I will be praying for him and for you tonight. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

15 years 4 months ago #23293 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic brother
Oh, I am so sorry...I will be praying for your family tonight...

(((hugs)))
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 4 months ago #23292 by Rockyiss
My brothers lungs are full of cancer, they think he won"t make it through the night.

15 years 4 months ago #23263 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic brother
Rocky, I am so sorry to hear this. Do the doctors think this is a temporary situation for him, or has the cancer progressed this fast? Point of interest: my mother was on a respirator for a week, and was weaned off it a couple of weeks ago, so it can be done. Although hers was for a blood clot.

Let us know what is going on...

Stephany in Iowa

15 years 4 months ago #23261 by Rockyiss
Hi everyone, I went to Phillidelpha Pa. to see my brother. He is not doing good at all. Two weeks ago he was hanging drywall and today he is fighting for his life. His oxegyn stat was only 81,his was put on positive pressure oxy and if that doesn't work then they have to put him on a respirater. Next Monday my sister in law has to go back to work so I will go over and stay with him. So many awful things have happened to our family this year, but I guess such is life. Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne