Coffee

17 years 8 months ago #874 by Whitlo
Replied by Whitlo on topic Coffee
Hi Rosemary,

Thanks, I believe in holistic methods and I also believe in modern medicine the combination of the two can't hurt. What I put into my body got me here so I need to change what I put in my body and only put things in my body that nourishes it and helps get rid of the cancer. I know that I'm being a pest about this and I apologize for that. It seems that everyone here is so much more informed than I so diet and nutrition must be out the and a part of it.

Whit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #873 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Coffee
My doc said that they used to think that fake sugar caused bladder cancer, but now they have retracted that.  I have always avoided fake sugar, and I got it anyway...

I have started eating pure raw cane sugar, cause I had a dream about it.... :o

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 8 months ago #872 by Whitlo
Replied by Whitlo on topic Coffee
My doc didn't say anything and I even ordered it after the surgery. I am kind of concerned about using Equal though. I've been using it for years and my wife has been convinced that it may cause some cancers. So I've switched back to sugar but I think I might start using honey or sugar in the raw.

I don't know I'm trying to change everything that I eat and drink because I really don't want a reoccurance. So any insight on food or drink that is good for the bladder and bad for the cancer let me know.

Whit

17 years 8 months ago #871 by Rosemary
Whit,
  Since you seem so intent on getting an answer to this food question, here are some other things that I have read...

this Dr. claims that flaxseed oil mixed with cottage cheese is a preventative/cure for cancer...

home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.html

Also, I have heard that high acid intake causes cancer and you should have a more alkaline diet...  haven't tried this one yet, but have tried the cottage cheese...you can google for alkaline foods.  It's all over the internet...

Also, almonds are suppose to be very good for preventing cancer (I believe that Laetrile has something to do with almonds..I'd better read up on this)...

I've said this before here, but my sister's nurse friend told her to tell me to eat vanilla ice cream.  Her dog had bladder cancer and the vet suggested this, and she feeds him vanilla icecream everyday and he is doing well...

Just throwing out everything I know so far...who knows who is right?  but what can it hurt?  I happen to like cottage cheese... :D

Rosemary
Age - 55
Dx January 2006

17 years 8 months ago #870 by Rosemary
If you find out, please let me know. I do love my coffee, with cream and sugar please....

I asked my doc if coffee caused bladder cancer and his answer was...

"I hope not".... :-[

Rosemary
Age - 55
Dx January 2006

17 years 8 months ago #869 by Whitlo
Coffee was created by Whitlo
Hello all,
I am trying to explore good things to eat and drink to prevent a reoccurance of tumors. I am drinking green tea, miso soup was also recommended. My question is Do you think I sould cut out coffee in the morning? I usually have 1-2 cups and thats it

What do you think?

Whit

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne