pit in stomach

5 years 5 months ago #56037 by Vh9246
Replied by Vh9246 on topic pit in stomach
I totally ne'er stand that pitn the stomach feeling. My husband is doing BCG treatments. I pray to GOD they work and take care of the stage 0 anterior cancer. Sigh !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #52255 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic pit in stomach
Reaching out with this question already says a lot about your "handling" of this situation. Just being able to "think" about this question shows that your are really quite strong.

But if you are the type of person that likes control of situations, then cancer will certainly throw you off your game. There is no control.
After the pathology reports get turned back, your Dr will give you a game plan. Then you will have something to hang your hat on as far as the process.

But remember not to turn to the dark side at any time soon. You and your husband are in for a series of treatments and recoveries. But many people here have taken this journey and come out the other side. Some are even normal..... although those are very few (they weren't normal to begin with... and your truely is one of them)

Seriously
Keep your focus up and come here for a venting session when you need it.... We'll yell right along with you.

Feel better?

Good

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35, Karsonpaul

7 years 5 months ago #52247 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic pit in stomach
You are doing great!

When necessary you go into the bathroom, or down in the basement, or out in the garage and you SCREAM!!!

Then you come back and are once again the strong support your husband needs.

When my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer, not only did I SCREAM, but I broke out all over with HIVES. (That was really helpful.) Guess I am saying that we all find some way of coping, and some work better than others.

There will be dark days and there will be sunny days. If you are fortunate, your dark days and your husband's will not be the same day. That way you can hold each other up.

And you can always vent here.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dani, Karsonpaul

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #52244 by Karsonpaul
pit in stomach was created by Karsonpaul
Can someone tell me how to get rid of this pit in
My stomach.?
My husband was recently diagnosed and it was as you all most know, a punch in the gut..
I was pretty good listening to what doc had to say ... but now after trying to do some research on My own ... ( and before oncology appointment)
I constantly have the jitters and nasuea.
Will this subside with more info... how do you hide this and appear brave for his sake!!
I swear he is handling this better than I am.. I can't fall apart... I have my own medical issues and he has been my rock!!!
I need to get it together... I keep telling myself " I can do this" But not sure I believe it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35, dani

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne