Worrying symptoms

5 years 2 months ago #56663 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Worrying symptoms
The symptoms you are describing could be many things. Have you asked for a referral to a Urologist? Reading scary things on the internet will only upset you what you need are answers.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #56296 by Scared11
Worrying symptoms was created by Scared11
I have not been diagnosed with bladder cancer but I have some concerning symptoms. I am a 34 year old woman. Starting in September I’ve had what I thought till the other day was a recurrent UTI. I would take antibiotics and symptoms would go away for a couple of weeks, then come back. The other day it started again after I just finished a course of cifpro. I went to the doctor and they said there was blood in my urine but no bacteria, but I also was menstruating so they thought blood just got in the sample. They prescribed more antibiotics and gave me peridium, but neither seems to be having an effect. I have to pee urgently about every hour and have burning when I do, and for sometime after. I’ve been googling and googling and can’t figure out what could be causing these symptoms except bladder cancer, so I am getting very concerned. Any thoughts out there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne