× Welcome click the New Topic button to post


9 years 5 months ago #34306 by mhaddy
My general practitioner had me take a CT scan which came back with 2 1 inch tumors that appear not to have penetrated the bladder wall. The next stage is seeing a urologist for pathology and staging.

I live in small town with 1 or 2 urologists, but work in a large city with a several renowned cancer centers.

The urologist(s) in my small town may have seen and treated many people with bladder cancer (according to my GP, definitely has).

At what stage do I consider the large cancer center over the local urologist? The initial pathology? Treatment? Depends on the staging? I am a little lost on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne


Total Online: 0 Users and 2070 Guests 


Today Total Opened: 1 Today Total Answered: 2 Latest User: Mcfuzzykids
Yesterday Total Opened: 0 Yesterday Total Answered: 0
Total Posts: 53546 Total Subjects: 7000 Total Users: 8686